Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Reagan Review : Interview With...Sir George Young

I stumbled across "The Reagan Review" this morning, and find that it's a website featuring four enthusiastic people aged 18 and under, with some able assists from a couple of Illinois politicians. Being something of an Anglophile (perhaps you'd noticed that?), when I saw there was an April 4, 2005 interview with a British MP by Krystle Russin, I clicked on that as something of a test case. She did a nice job, I think. (Translation: Eek, the kid knows about stuff I don't but probably should...) Use the title link to read the interview.

Taking a quick check of Sir George Young's website, I find he has a feature there called "On a lighter note...", which is billed as Some odd things that happen to and around an MP. Hmmm. That might be fun...

No comments: