Thursday, April 21, 2005

BookStation: New shipment of field guides

I hope my out-of-area readers will bear with me when, from time to time, for the benefit of my local readers I tout special deals and/or new arrivals at our little bookstore in John Day, Oregon. It's called the BookStation, and it's located inside the Leathers gas station, 603 West Main, between the Chester's Thriftway grocery store and the Les Schwab Tire Center. (Our motto: "Fueling both minds and machines.")

Today's notice: we've just put out another shipment of various types of field guides. Among the titles we've just stocked/restocked are Birds of Oregon (see my March 29, 2005 post), and these two:

Audubon Society Pocket Guide to Familiar Mushrooms of North America
Audubon Society Pocket Guide to Familiar Mushrooms of North America

Oregon Wildflowers: Beginner's Field Guide
Oregon Wildflowers: Beginner's Field Guide

Minor correction: the actual subtitle is, "A children's field guide to the state's most common flowers."

No comments: