Thursday, December 01, 2005

Two Talent Living: 2005 Blogs of Beauty Awards - And the finalists are...

I've already got a link to this over at the annex, but for those of you who missed that (easy enough to do in the annex, which is mostly links saved willy-nilly), it's a list of blogs that have been nominated for a contest which seeks to honor women who bring the beauty of Christ to the blogosphere.

The finalists have been chosen, but the nominee lists remain, so there are lots and lots of links to check out. Too fun.

Voting closes December 6. There are several categories, from Best Homemaking to Best Frugality to religion categories to humor to... well, there are several categories. Go over and have some fun. I intend to savor this list, by the way. Expect some additions to my links list.

Update: Blush. This is my week to find out by chance that I got nominated for something. No, I'm not kidding. I didn't know until just now, as I was scanning the list for unfamiliar names to check out, that I'd been nominated for a Blogs of Beauty Award. In fact, before this week I didn't know there was a Blogs of Beauty Award. Shame on me.

I'm not a finalist, but I did get nominated for Best Variety. Hah! Such a nice way of saying I have no theme around here.... ;-).

My thanks to whoever put my name into contention. I appear to be in good company over there. I'm honored. And flattered.

My thanks to Two Talent Living for hosting the contest.

No comments: