Thursday, July 27, 2006

Semicolon to launch Saturday Review round-up of book reviews

It's in the air or something. I've been toying with idea of starting some sort of regular or semi-regular round-up of book reviews, set up much like the Works-for-Me Wednesday feature over at Rocks in my Dryer, especially now that Shannon's shown how to set it up so people can see at a glance what the subject is for each link. But I haven't quite felt up to taking on the project, to be honest with you. Not right now.

But I see that Sherry at Semicolon has come up with the same idea - based on the same inspiration, no less. Let's do this over at her place, at least for now, eh? Short version: If you post a book review during the week, you go to her blog on Saturday and provide a link to it at the bottom of that week's Saturday Review post.

Hmmm. I don't know about you, but this might be just what I needed to prompt me to attack my read-but-not-reviewed stack. Not to mention my neither-read-nor-reviewed stack.

No comments: