Thursday, April 27, 2006

The 101st Fighting Keyboardists looking for a few good bloggers

Captain Ed of Captain's Quarters and a couple of other bloggers have formed the "101st Fighting Keyboardists" and adopted the chicken hawk as their mascot and "We Eat Chickens For Lunch" as their motto. They're ready for recruits, especially those with "a sense of humor as well as a sense of purpose." (Using silly names for people who disagree with you is not a sense of humor, by the way. In fact, being branded with funny nicknames by "friends on the port side of the blogosphere" is apparently what led to this enterprise in the first place.)

It's probably not my cup of tea (can you see me saying I eat chickens for lunch without my nose growing? or people collapsing in laughter?) but I can think of a few of you who might want to enlist.

No comments: