Thursday, March 16, 2006

A toast to enjoyable art and music

Just because I know some of you like to look at nice paintings and enjoy classical music, here's a post at Benning's Writing Pad about (drum roll, please) paintings by Daniel Ridgway Knight and music by Pytor Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Franz Liszt, and Georges Enesco (aka George Enescu), with a side mention of Moody Blues and the Beatles. :-)

And, no, right off the top of my head I don't think I know anything more about Enesco/Enescu than this post provides. That's one of the reasons I'm linking... Note to self: Find out more about Georges Enesco's music...


benning said...

You'll have to let me know what you think of either of the Romanian Rhapsodies. I'm always curious what others think of the things i enjoy.

Thanks for the link! I'd link back, but I have yet to figure the thing out!

So, I'll just have to put your link in my line up on the side bar, and make a visit here on a regular basis. :D

Kathryn Judson said...

benning76, Welcome to the neighborhood!

benning said...

Nice neighborhood! I like the playground, and the Library. :D

Is there an Arby's around here? LOL