Friday, June 09, 2006

Technical difficulties...

Blogger has been doing some major overhauls and I have been blocked from posting much of this week. The good folks who provide me with email are apparently revamping something, and so, off and on over several days, I have been unable to send email. I have had difficulty getting into my Barnes & Noble account, so even when I could post, I couldn't link to a book. That's when I could get on and stay on the Internet. My computer is having software problems, which scared me so much this morning that I turned everything off until my husband could come take a look late this afternoon. All in all, its been an interesting few days on the technology front -- and it doesn't look like it's over. Expect me to be on and off for a while as far as blogging goes.

No comments: