Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Books by Will James, Part One

When I went to Barnes & Noble this morning and typed in "Will James" as an author, I got 3,368 titles. I don't know about you, but I find wading through that many titles tiresome, since by far and away most of them aren't by the Will James I have in mind. (He was prolific, but not that prolific!) So, pardon me while I start to piece together a listing of some of the books by the fellow who earned the nickname "Pied Piper of the West" writing under the name Will James.

Clicking on a book cover will take you to Barnes & Noble.

Uncle Bill: A Tale of Two Kids and a Cowboy
Uncle Bill: A Tale of Two Kids and a Cowboy


Cow Country
Cow Country


Cowboys North and South
Cowboys North and South


Drifting Cowboy
Drifting Cowboy


Will James' Book of Cowboy Stories
Will James' Book of Cowboy Stories



Smoky, the Cowhorse
Smoky, the Cowhorse

No comments: