Friday, September 16, 2005

Technical difficulties, please stand by...

Please bear with me. I've had several days in a row where I've had trouble getting my blog to come up. It has been loading slowly, and sometimes incompletely. Sometimes I haven't been able to post, either. Some of that might be because of hosting problems, but there's also the not-so-outside chance that one of my recent template modifications gummed up the works.

I'm going to try a new template, at least for the time being.

Update: Either I've fixed things, or else the problems that have been making me tear my hair out just happened to disappear during the hour or so I was scuttling one set-up and installing and tweaking another. At any rate, things seem to be working now, albeit in drenching blue...

Update, 6:15 p.m. - The dripping blue template bothered me so I'm trying another. I apologize for the visual whiplash...

No comments: