Saturday, March 26, 2005

Dear Reader,

Hello and welcome. Just in case you might be wondering…

I’m trying to build a blog where almost anyone can come and browse through the archives and find a nice diversion or something to mull. While I do discuss current events, from the beginning I’ve made it a point to add history articles and book reviews and other less time sensitive items to the mix. Consider it an anthology of sorts. I do.

Thanks for stopping by!

A note to parents: It’s a little hard to discuss history and books and current events without occasionally having to send the children outside to play, I’m afraid. I try to keep a high percentage of posts suitable for younger readers, or at least teenagers, but I’m counting on you, as a parent, to vet the site and decide which entries are all right for your children.

No comments: