Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fun learn-to-count book: Bunny's Numbers, by Dick McCue and Lisa McCue

I ran across a used copy of Bunny's Numbers by Dick McCue, illustrated by Lisa McCue, c. 1984, in a stack of books headed for the store. It's not a title I knew before, but I've just read it and it's a fun little book, and I see it's still in print. If you're looking to buy a book for a youngster just learning to read and/or count, you might want to check it out. My copy is an older one, shaped instead of rectangular, with a different ISBN and copyright date than the one currently for sale new, but I'm assuming (and hoping) it's essentially the same as the following:

Bunny's Numbers
Bunny's Numbers


I'd like to hear about other learn-to-count books that are appealing and/or that have proved helpful, if you know of any. Thanks.

No comments: