Monday, November 28, 2005

A Muslim's journey from Afghanistan to Albuquerque

Dr. Hashemi Osman writes about his life, in Afghanistan, Morocco, and in America, in the current issue of Crosswinds Weekly. Fair warning: I don't expect the link to stay good very long - this is at a weekly publication that uses general urls. In a day or two, in other words, it will take you to a different article than it does today.

Osman is the author of the autobiography

Escape from the Claws of Death
Escape from the Claws of Death
.

Note: This post replaces the draft copy I accidentally posted before...

Update: For whatever reason, I'm having trouble linking to the cached version of the article, which I found by searching for "crosswindsweekly.com" and "osman". When I try to do a usual link, shortened, with writing over it, I lose the link. When I try to do an end run by listing the whole url it blasts my sidebar out of existence... Ah, yes, just another little bit of technical expertise I haven't picked up yet...

Update: Try going here and following the link. Let's see if that works.

No comments: