Monday, July 02, 2007

Another thumb's up (or two or three) for Ratatouille

I don't live anywhere near a movie theater (I think the nearest one is about an hour and a half away? If it even runs new releases? If it's even still in business?) so I'm somewhat out of the loop when it comes to movies. But, I can't help noticing that some folks are tickled with Ratatouille. Phil at Brandywine Books, for instance.

Orrin Judd links to some positive reviews in newspapers. That would be 'liberal-leaning' newspapers.

I guess that's what gets me as much as anything. Praise is coming from across the worldview spectrum, so to speak. That doesn't seem to happen very often, does it?

Have you seen it? What did you think?

Update: Frederica Mathewes-Green also likes it. (Pixar This, National Review Online, June 29, 2007)

Update: The official movie site is here, with clips and trailer and more. Caution: Soundtrack started all of its own accord.

No comments: